? High Capacity
? High single cell voltage
? Light weight
? High security
? Low self-discharge rate
? Restricted for UL,UN38.3 and ROHS
|Nominal Capacity (1mA to 2.0V at 23℃)||750mAh|
|Rated voltage (V)||3.0|
|Max. Continuous Discharge Current||200mA|
|Max. Pulse Discharge Current||50mA|
Current value is obtaining 2.0V cells voltage|
When pulse is applied for 15 seconds at 25℃
|Storage temperature||0~35 ℃|
|Operation temperature range||-30℃~+60℃|
(1) Do not make the battery short-circuit and do not try to charge it.
(2) Do not over-discharge , press or burn the battery.
(3) The battery should be removed from the instrument on time when finishing discharging.
(4) The battery should be buried deeply in earth .
(5) Do not try to solder directly on battery.